When you join the Precision Automation and Robotics evolution at Aerotech, located near Pittsburgh, PA in RIDC Park, O'Hara Township, you will build an exceptional career with paid on-the-job training and opportunities for advancement, while aligning with a growing company that provides an extensive total rewards compensation system, including:
- bonus payments every 6 months,
- rich health plans, and
- retirement planning with our 100% company-paid Employee Stock Ownership Trust.
You will help improve lives with our innovative solutions that help automate the globe! Demand for Aerotech's advanced technology products continues to thrive, so we continue to expand!
At Aerotech, We Build Precision Automation & Robotics Careers. Join the Evolution!
What will your day look like? At Aerotech, you will:
- Follow detailed instructions and procedures to conduct functional tests on electronic equipment and electromechanical systems in order to evaluate system performance under actual operation conditions.
- Read and interpret schematic, assembly, and wiring diagrams
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment to the component level and electromechanical systems
- Analyze and interpret test data
- Conduct functional test on prototype electro-mechanical systems and provides test data to engineering
What will separate you from the rest? Experience with:
- Systems level troubleshooting
- Servo tuning
- Brushless motor and feedback devices
- Ability to use digital multimeters, current probes, and oscilloscopes
- Effective computer literacy, including experience with ERP Software
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
- Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Excellent computer skills
Aerotech has been advancing industries with our precision motion technology for more than 50 years. Our employees are our future, and we continue to grow by investing in our employees through continuous paid on-the-job training in a clean and climate-controlled environment, while providing the following exceptional benefits and more!
- Competitive compensation
- Bi-annual bonus
- Annual raise eligibility
- UPMC Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Trust
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Must be authorized to work in the US currently and in the future without employer sponsorship.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.
The Company is collecting the information requested in this employment application for purposes of evaluating your suitability for hire by the Company. The Company will share the information that you provide in this employment application only with Company management officials who are involved in the hiring process or who are otherwise involved in making employment-related decisions on behalf of the Company.
Powered by JazzHR